Clubs (all forms submitted to VP of Academic Relations)
- Club Annual Report – Clubs fill out one of these at the end of the school year and hand it in to the VP of Academic Relations.
- Club Constitution – Template for a club constitution. Must be filled out when a new club is formed. Hand in to VP of Academic Relations.
- Club Funding Request– Fill this out if your club is requesting funds either for a start-up grant or an event.
- Club Funding Terms And Conditions – This document outlines the laws that govern how TWUSA can fund clubs.
- Club Renewal Form – Fill out this form if you are renewing a club that was in existence in previous years.
- Club Startup Form – Fill this form if you are starting a club that has not previously existed on campus.
- 2010-2011 AGM Budget
- 2011-2012 AGM Budget
- 2012-2013 AGM Budget
- Disbursement Request Form – To be filled out and submitted to the VP of Finances if your require a disbursement.
- Mileage Reimbursement Form – To be filled out if you need to be refunded for car fuel.
- TWUSA Semi-Annual Report 2011-2012
- TWUSA Policy Manual 2012-13
- TWUSA Bylaws 2012-13
- TWUSA Constitution 2009
- TWUSA Policy Manual
- Community Covenant
- TWUSA Election Position Application Form 2013-2014
- TWUSA Appointed Position Application Form 2013-2014
- Student Proposal Form – Fill this out if you would like to access the Proposals Budget for a student-implemented idea, event, or service.
- TWUSA Student Media Application Form 2013
- TWUSA Event Report - Fill out this form if you would like to create a new event.
- TWUSA Committee Report